PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the "Adjust time/Date" feature

hugh57b
April 9th, 2006, 07:33 AM
Thank you for the "Adjust time/Date" feature, as well as the "Sort by shooting Data" feature. It really saved me just now.

I had set the time on my Canon Digital Rebel (using Downloader Pro) correctly, but then it had to go back to the Canon Factory later in the week because of a autofocus mirror issue (long story). I needed a camera for an event Saturday and I borrowed a friend's Rebel XT. I didn't realize until later in the evening (long after the event) that she had not set her camera's clock ahead for daylight savings time. 252 shots, and all off by an hour. Not too much of a problem except that they didnt match the time zone for the dozen or so shot on my pocket Olympus, which was set correctly. When I added the pocket shots to the folder that I was going to generate a Web gallery from, they were out of order sorting by timestamp. I was able to sort by camera model and select the Rebel XT's shots and adjust the time/date ahead one hour.

I don't own any other software that does this. I have been using BreezeBrowserPro and DownloaderPro for a little over a year and have nothing but nice things to say about it.

Again, thanks for a great product! :)

Chris Breeze
April 10th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Thanks, it's always good to hear that BBPro is useful. I use lots of different cameras from different sources and often forget to set the time and date correctly and so I also find the date/time adjust function useful.