PDA

View Full Version : Individual adjustments in batch processing RAW files

andrewgg
August 12th, 2007, 01:30 AM
After using the trial version of BreezeBrowser I'm incredibly impressed, but there is one thing. Am I missing something? Normally with a RAW processor, it is possible to make individual exposure adjustments, etc., to each file, and then have them process automatically in the background. It seems to me that with BreezeBrowser that if, for example, I want the first file at one setting and the next one at another, I must process justthe one and wait, then do the same with the next. This is, of course, totally impractical with dozens of files to process. I sure hope it's me and not BreezeBrowser. Thanks.

RServranckx
August 12th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Take a look here: http://www.breezesys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2212

This feature is not yet fully developed, but alreadt works quite well.

Rob

andrewgg
August 13th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Thanks for that. I will give it a try. Sorry if this sounds critical, but I think that it would be a good idea to make this available as soon as possible in a simpler more straightfoward way, rather than having to alter registry values, or whatever they're called. After all, all this is accomplished automatically with such RAW converters as Adobe (in Photoshop) and Capture One.

Why am I so interested, then? Mainly because of Breezebrower's magical ability to remove virtually all noise at high ISO settings while leaving detail crisp. None of the others do that. (Neither do dedicated noise removers, such as NeatImage and NoiseNinja, by the way.)