PDA

View Full Version : Touchscreen Problem, please help

cirwin
March 13th, 2009, 04:25 AM
I downloaded the latest release yesterday, and I received my touchscreen monitor today. The monitor appears to work perfectly in every other application, so I'm guessing that the problem is a problem with PSRemote. I haven't tested yet with DSLR Remote.

Anyway, using the touchscreen, the booth sequence starts fine in any of the left click color modes. But, I can't seem to get it to work to switch to Black & White by clicking at the bottom of the screen. No matter where I click on the screen, it will only start a color sequence, and only if I click on the top left of the screen. Nothing happens when I click anywhere near the bottom area. I've check the settings in PSRemote, and they are set to "left click top left to start color sequence, bottom left for B & W"

Will you please check this out to see if this is a bug in the latest release? By the way, this is super cool! I love having the ability to use the touchscreen monitor.

Thanks,

Cherie

Chris Breeze
March 13th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Sorry there does appear to be a problem with checking the screen coords for the bottom left click in PSRemote. I've checked DSLR Remote Pro and NKRemote and this was corrected before the release but somehow I missed it in PSRemote.

Jann Lipka
March 16th, 2009, 09:08 PM
- what brand do you use ??
I was thinking about getting one too ....

vtphotos
July 25th, 2009, 02:13 AM
Hi all. I can get a sequence started by touching either the top or bottom left corners, but both are color, no B&W. I'm running DSLR Remote w/ 5D to XP Pro laptop and Planar PT1510MX touch screen secondary monitor. All drivers are current and I can't find any other settings to tweak. Help, please...? :confused:

Many thanks for any input.

Best.

Rob

Chris Breeze
July 27th, 2009, 09:01 AM
I've just tested this with DSLR Remote Pro v1.7.5 and a Canon EOS 5D and it appears to be working correctly. The software only converts the images to B&W for the printed output (and saved JPEG copy of the layout if selected). The individual images saved by the camera will still be in color.