PDA

View Full Version : Full screen photobooth mode

Jonny
June 6th, 2009, 09:12 PM
I'm slightly confused as how to have the full screen photobooth mode running on the second monitor. After spending a couple of hours messing with display properties I've come to the conclusion that I need a little help.

Is it possible to have the full screen photobooth mode on the second monitor only while having the psremote software running on the laptop? I'm sure this is possible, I just don't know how to set it up. If I set the setting to "extend my desktop to this monitor", how do I get the full screen photobooth mode to show up on the second monitor?

Currently, the way it's set now, the second monitor is the same as my desktop.

Thanks.

snapshot
June 7th, 2009, 02:04 AM
As far as I know, whichever monitor has PSRemote on it will be the one that displays the full screen photo booth mode. I haven't found a way to make the full screen show on a separate monitor from the one PSRemote is running on.

What I do, is extend my desktop onto the second monitor. I then open up PSRemote and set everything up the way I want it. Next, I move the PSRemote window over onto the second monitor (I usually leave a half inch or so on my laptop screen so i can grab it easier later.) Then I hit ctrl+F4 to open the full screen mode.

Now, the full screen photo booth mode is running on my second monitor, while my laptop monitor is free to be used for other things.

It would certainly be nice if you were able to just launch the full screen on whichever monitor you choose regardless of where the PSRemote window was. That way, you could still see the PSRemote window to check the status and to more easily be able to adjust the settings. Maybe that will be an added feature in the future.

Jonny
June 7th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Thanks again.