PDA

View Full Version : setting up jpg. images, etc.

tkendall
June 22nd, 2009, 04:00 AM
Chris, Could I get a little help setting up the image files. I don't quite understand how to get the tokens to work and what's displayed on the screen before, during, after pics are taken. My screen size is 1280x1024. Do I need to save all the files: ready.jpg, taken.jpg., etc. to that same size. How do these files work? This is probably a simple question, but I have looked through the help files and can't find anything that makes it sink in.:confused: Thanks for the great software! - - -Tiffiny

Chris Breeze
June 22nd, 2009, 09:41 AM
The ready.jpg, taking.jpg, 1.jpg, 2.jpg etc. images should be the same size as your screen. If they are too small the remaining area is filled with black and a warning message is displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Please see this series of articles for more info on using the photobooth mode:
http://www.breezesys.com/articles/photobooth.htm

tkendall
June 22nd, 2009, 06:29 PM
ok I think I have the different jpgs. figured out. I had made a print out about 6 mo. ago of the help pages. When I re-visited them you'd made some changes that explains it alot better....thanks. I'm still getting this error though and can't get the program to work at all now. I'm using a canon rebel xt and dslr. Am I missing something? I've gotten it work many times and now all of the sudden whatever I do I get this error message:

"mirror lock up can only be used if the shutter is released from the camera"

I have an event this weekend and really could use some help...thanks!

Chris Breeze
June 23rd, 2009, 09:03 AM
You can't use mirror lockup with the Rebel XT and trigger the camera from the PC. Mirror lock up can be turned off using the custom functions in the camera.