PDA

View Full Version : Breeze viewer and B&W images from booth

photo_ells
August 22nd, 2009, 05:43 PM
I have downloaded a trial of Breeze Browser Pro for the Breeze Viewer App as I am thinking of offering a slideshow of the photobooth images as an option. I have had a little play with it and have hit a problem. Has anyone else had any problems with the way B&W photobooth images outputted from PSRemote view in this app?

For me the colour one's show perfectly but b&w one's are squashed to about a third of the width of what they should be. I have tried it both on the PC monitor and also on a LCD TV hooked up via HDMI and they both display the b&w one's the same, badly.

I am using Vista Home incase that helps and pointing the app to monitor the images folder that PSRemote has created for that day's session.

Any thoughts or advice? Not sure if it's a PSRemote issue and the way B&W are generated or Breeze Browser Pro or my PC!

Cheers

Ells

Chris Breeze
August 25th, 2009, 02:29 PM
It looks as though it is a problem with the way BreezeViewer displays 1x8-bit monochrome images (as opposed to 3x8-bit color images). I will investigate the problem and fix it in the next release.