PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Idle time

rikiboy
September 9th, 2009, 05:14 AM
Is it possible to invoke a picture slide show or picture screensaver when we turned off the camera instead of a jpeg file?

Chris Breeze
September 9th, 2009, 09:06 AM
You could use the BreezeViewer utility to run a slideshow of the individual photos or the layouts if you use the "print and JPEG copy" photobooth output option. (BreezeViewer comes with BreezeBrowser Pro).

rikiboy
September 9th, 2009, 05:44 PM
You could use the BreezeViewer utility to run a slideshow of the individual photos or the layouts if you use the "print and JPEG copy" photobooth output option. (BreezeViewer comes with BreezeBrowser Pro).

Is it possible to invoke the breezeviewer utility automatically when we turned off the camera then close it automatically when we turned-on the camera? I'am so sorry for lots of questions, but Nikon D90 overheating issue keeps on bugging me. :(:(:(

Chris Breeze
September 10th, 2009, 10:07 AM
No, you'd have to run it manually.
It might be possible to write a script using something like AutoHotKey to do it automatically.

rikiboy
September 10th, 2009, 04:31 PM
I see, how about closing the nkremote when i turn off the camera. So that when i turn it on again it wont open a second copy thus preventing error.

Chris Breeze
September 11th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Why not simply exit photobooth mode? That would turn off live view allowing the sensor to cool down but still leave the camera connected. You could write an AutoHotKey script to send Escape to the photobooth window to exit photobooth mode. Then it could minimise the main NKRemote window and either run a slideshow utility or leave it running underneath the NKRemote window so that it becomes visible when NKRemote is minimised.