PDA

View Full Version : DSLR Remote Pro for Mac v1.0 released

Chris Breeze
September 24th, 2009, 12:32 PM
DSLR Remote Pro for Mac v1.0 is now available for download from http://www.breezesys.com/DSLRRemotePro4Mac

This is a new product which runs on Mac computers with Intel processors running OS X 10.4 (Tiger), OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). It supports the following Canon EOS DSLR cameras: 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark II, 1D Mark IIN, 1D Mark II, 5D Mark II, 5D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 500D/Rebel T1i, 450D/Rebel XSi, 400D/Rebel XTi, 350D/Rebel XT and 1000D/Rebel XS.

DSLR Remote Pro for Mac is available at a special introductory price of US $75 for new users and US $50 for existing customers of DSLR Remote Pro for Windows. This offer is for purchases made before the end of October 2009. From 1st November 2009 onwards the price will be US $95 (the same as for DSLR Remote Pro for Windows).

alexsiskahn
September 24th, 2009, 10:27 PM
I know the windows version has it,
does this have the photobooth feature set?
I did not see it mentioned on the sales page?

Chris Breeze
September 25th, 2009, 06:51 AM
I'm hoping to add photobooth shooting in a future release. The Mac version of DSLR Remote Pro has taken a lot of development time and I didn't want to delay it for another couple of months in order to add photobooth shooting.

gman
September 27th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Hi Chris,

I switched the mac about three years ago. Wondering if your going to release DL Pro and BBP for the mac anytime in the near future?

Best Regards,
Glenn

Chris Breeze
October 1st, 2009, 06:46 AM
Sorry, I think this is unlikely at the moment because both BBPro and DLPro use a number of libraries which are only available on Windows. Depending on how successful DSLR Remote Pro for Mac is my next Mac product is likely to be a Mac version of NKRemote for controlling Nikon DSLRs.