PDA

View Full Version : Live View Layouts?

PhotoMeir
September 24th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Hey Chris,

Will there be any way to change on the screen where the Live View is aligned? Currently (Just in case I'm not up on the latest version) the Live View is always aligned to the TOP of the screen with a variance of the size of it in pixels, making it larger. Thoughts?

Chris Breeze
September 25th, 2009, 07:23 AM
PSRemote allows you to specify an offset from the top of the screen as well as the size. One drawback with moving the live view down is people will tend to look at the live view images instead of the camera. If you place the live view at the top of the screen and have the camera immediately above it then people looking at the live view will also be looking towards the camera.

PhotoMeir
October 24th, 2009, 06:07 AM
I'm using DSLR Remote and My Live View is currently at the TOP of my screen and I wish to place it towards the BOTTOM, or at least the middle. Is/will there be a way to do this as well?

Chris Breeze
October 26th, 2009, 10:21 AM
I haven't got any plans to add this to DSLR Remote Pro at the moment. The countdown text is displayed below the live view and this might be tricky to handle if the live view was positioned at the bottom of the display.