PDA

View Full Version : Help Please! Countdown disappeared

rkpowers
October 17th, 2009, 07:09 PM
I haven't had a booking in about a month so I got everything out to troubleshoot. My ready, taking, 1, etc. are all still in the folder with header and footer, but they will not show on the screen as the used to, I have a gig tonight and would love to have it working. When I turned PSRemote back on today, went to photobooth settings, I noticed that the dialog near the top "taking @....etc...." was gone. Tried retyping it as you show in Help section, but still no. I get the live screen but it is white under it where the text used to appear. Help...!?

rikiboy
October 17th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Try downloading new psremote and install it on other directory.

rkpowers
October 17th, 2009, 07:49 PM
I may try that but I don't understand why it has always worked before. The PSRemote samples work still.

rkpowers
October 17th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Sorry for the panic. I went back to square one....sort of. I was trying to use two monitors this time and the only splitter I could find went from DVI to DVI and VGA. As long as a VGA monitor was plugged in BOTH monitors went analog and therefore kept the info from appearing. I'm not enough of a computer guy to know why, but tonight will only have one monitor.....hopefully I can find a DVI to DVI/DVI splitter