PDA

View Full Version : B&W Prints with color preview

Qapla
November 8th, 2009, 06:18 PM
I tried to search but did not find the answer

I have been using PSRemote for a while and have done several events. However they have all used color strips. This past weekend, I had my first event where they wanted B&W strips.

Is it possible to use the Black and White printing option with PSRemote (using the s3 is) and still have the preview image in the photo booth be in color?

Thnx

Chris Breeze
November 9th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Sorry, it isn't possible to display the live view images in color and have the prints in B&W at the moment. You might be able to do it by setting the printer driver to print in monochrome and set the photobooth to color. However, this would mean you couldn't print color logos with the B&W photos.

Qapla
November 10th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Thanks Chris.

I'm glad I asked since I did not know you could have a color logo with the B&W strips :o

I will try setting the print driver to B&W and test it out to see how it works when I only need B&W for the strip and footer.

You did say:

Sorry, it isn't possible to display the live view images in color and have the prints in B&W at the moment.

Does this mean that sometime in the future you plan to add this feature?

Chris Breeze
November 10th, 2009, 07:57 AM
I don't have any plans to add this at the moment, but would definitely consider adding it if enough people would find it useful.