PDA

View Full Version : PS Remote Not Copying to columns NEED HELP

hermanjc
November 18th, 2009, 01:43 AM
Well the title might be a little misleading. It is copying to the first empty column, but I need it to copy to 2 empty columns. The layout is a landscape 4x6, it will take 2 pictures, and I want it to print those 2 pictures in 3 columns. Instead it is only printing 2 columns, and the third is fully blank. Any help is greatly appreciated, and time is of the essence. This was a last minute layout decision, and we are using the booth for our wedding this Saturday (November 21st).

PLEASE HELP!!!

Chris Breeze
November 18th, 2009, 09:57 AM
I'm sorry this appears to be a bug in the print layout routines. I don't think anybody has ever tried a 2 x 3 layout with 2 images repeated three times before. It will work provided the number of images is equal to or greater than the number of columns. 2 images will repeat for 2 columns but not 3, 3 images will repeat for 3 columns but not 4 etc.

I will fix this in the next release.

hermanjc
November 18th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the quick reply Chris. I'm gonna assume you can't get a new release out by Saturday, so I will work with what you have told me (I'll try the 3 pictures,3 columns.)

Thanks again.