PDA

View Full Version : need help with psremote

ckeene54
November 24th, 2009, 03:49 AM
Chris,

I need help with my psremote software, I even reinstalled it and it still doesnt work properly. I put all the 1,2,3,4,ready, taken, processing jpegs in the folder. thats in the header, footer, and background images, I followed the directions and still can't see what the problem is I keep getting error messages. ERROR: Photobooth images directory not found. C:\Users\Ckeene54\Desktop\Photo booth Images\2009-11-23 0123.jpeg. when I try to take a test shot I get error code=0x2097250 When I uninstalled the software, I also manually removed any folders that were left behind. and then reinstalled it. I know I must of missed something so simple, but I hope you have a suggestion, and I have read everything you wrote several times and the forums and still I'm not sure what I have done wrong. Many thanks in advance

Chris Breeze
November 24th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Please double check that the photobooth images folder exists. If you use the ... button at the end of the text entry field you can use the directory browser to set the folder.
I don't know what is causing the error code, but it might be related to it being unable to find the photobooth images folder.