PDA

View Full Version : problems with files

picturethis
March 16th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Hello to all:

I have PSRemote and have been trying to get processing file and background file to be grabbed and put in the mix. I have been using the countdown that came with my download the only file I added was ready and it works perfectly. Then I decided to add background and processing files as well, but its not picking them up, they are named exactly the same except for the words processing and background of course, and in the same folder, but it won't pick them up. So I decided to take everything out of the folder except for processing and background and I made sure that the folder was selected, but still it would not pick them up, now here is something weird, I have ready file in another location and it is still picking it up with the countdown sequence. Any ideas thanks

Chris Breeze
March 17th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Please double check that the correct folder has been selected in the photobooth settings dialog - the entry headed "Folder containing header, footer and background images:".
From your description it sounds as though the folder specified in the photobooth settings dialog is different from the one where you're saving the new screen images. PSRemote will display a warning when you select full screen photobooth mode if it can't find the images folder or if one of the screen images. If you delete the images and PSRemote doesn't complain when you enter full screen photobooth mode it almost certainly means it's looking in a different folder.

picturethis
March 19th, 2010, 08:41 PM
OK I removed the wrong file from the folder, (stupid mistake) but I am still having problems with it picking up the processing file, it picks everything up except that one and I checked to see if it had the same file name and it does. I left off the jpeg because it wouldn't pick up any of the others, but all the other files are being picked up thats in the folder except processing.
Any ideas
Thanks

Chris Breeze
March 22nd, 2010, 10:29 AM
Could it be a typo in the filename? The only other thing I can think of is if image preview is being used the preview time for the last photo may be longer than the time to prepare the images for printing in which case it will display the ready screen after the preview.

picturethis
March 22nd, 2010, 09:19 PM
Thanks Chris,

That was it I had 2 sec. on the preview and thought it was enough, I put it to 0 and that took care of the problem. Thanks again