PDA

View Full Version : S5is

picturethis
April 10th, 2010, 08:19 PM
I have a S5is Canon and have used it at a few events and it worked fine. Today I am getting ready for an event that is next Saturday (Thank God) and for some reason the camera is taking 3 shots in a row then pauses 5 seconds and then 3 shots again. I start the sequence and it counts down for the first shot just fine then it takes a shot and the count down starts again, but the camera takes another shot before the count down is done and then the count down seems to skip and the camera takes another shot, the camera waits about 5 seconds and then the sequence is done but the camera takes 3 more shots. So I changed the batteries just in case that was the problem, even though I have a AC adapter in it, and changed USB cable, no matter what i am doing it isn't working, so I don't know if its the camera or the software. As far as the pictures go they still look fine. Any ideas Thanks

Chris Breeze
April 12th, 2010, 10:18 AM
The only thing I can think of that might cause this is the auto-bracket option in PSRemote may have been accidentally selected. This is enabled/disabled using a checkbox in the main window under the "Release" and "Preview" buttons.