PDA

View Full Version : Photosheet layout > can I custom select images and create the photosheet?

jasonnaylor
April 22nd, 2010, 10:41 PM
Chris,

Is it possible to construct a Photosheet layout of 4 (or whatever number of images you desire) distinct images using PSRemote, *without* having to use the Photobooth capture mode and capture those 4 images?

Pretty much for promotional reasons, but also because I get the odd black frame (diff story altogether) I want to piece together a custom photosheet with the 4 images I select, rather than the 4 in sequence.

Is there an API into the PSRemote, or a command-line utility I can run, or is this all very much hidden and part of the magic of your software?

- Jason

Chris Breeze
April 23rd, 2010, 09:04 AM
What you could do is take a set of shots in photobooth mode, replace the images with your promotional shots using the same filenames and then reprint the photobooth strip using the new images. Alternatively you could use the JPEG only output option to create a dummy strip, add the promotional images using Photoshop and then print it out.

jasonnaylor
April 23rd, 2010, 09:50 PM
replace the images with your promotional shots using the same filenames and then reprint the photobooth strip using the new images

What I don't get, and I might be missing something obvious, is how to reprint the photobooth strip *with* the new images? Once I've taken the 4 photos the strip is constructed almost immediately and I don't know/understand how to construct that again, even if I did replace the files.

Are you proposing there is a way of doing this? Have I missed it?

J