PDA

View Full Version : Options reset

mxtr185
May 13th, 2010, 05:49 PM
I was wondering if anybody knows if there is any way that the settings can reset after a series of pictures has been taken? I am using PSremote Photobooth.
I have it set up for the people going into the booth to choose how many people are in there (for the amount of prints) and then black and white or color release.
When the sequence is completed, it goes back to the ready screen but the options remain the same as the previous users selections. This is something that I can work around but just as a preference it would be nice to have it reset.

Chris Breeze
May 27th, 2010, 03:28 PM
You can do this using an AutoHotKey script with the latest versions (DSLR Remote Pro for Windows v1.9.1, PSRemote v1.9.1 and NKRemote v1.4.1).

Please see the example AutoHotKey scripts (http://www.breezesys.com/articles/photobooth6.htm#customization) for customizing the photobooth operation. These include a script for resetting the photobooth back to color and a single set of prints after each sequence.

inabooth
May 31st, 2010, 07:26 PM
I used this last night. It worked great. Only the people that wanted 2 strips got 2 strips, eveyone else only got 1. Saved alot of ink & paper!!!