PDA

View Full Version : slide show that puts images just taken FIRST in the que

alexsiskahn
June 2nd, 2010, 04:15 PM
I want a slide show program that puts the images JUST taken at the beginning of the slide show que. So right after their photos are taken it is shown on a big screen immediately, not whenever the slide show makes a loop and gets to it. anyone know software that will do this? Look at thsi website: http://thedigitalphotobooth.com/
click on installations
click on the video with the circle and traingle (play button symbol) to see the effect I'm after.
thanks!

Chris Breeze
June 3rd, 2010, 01:33 PM
The slideshow in the next release of BreezeBrowser Pro (and Breeze Viewer) does this. I'm aiming to release it tomorrow.

alexsiskahn
June 4th, 2010, 12:48 PM
I tried it on two xp computers and the viewer program just gives a black screen.
seems to work on my vista computer fine.

Chris Breeze
June 5th, 2010, 09:03 AM
I'm not sure why it worked fine on Windows Vista and Windows 7 but not on Windows XP. I've made some minor changes and this version should work on all three versions of Windows (the setup package has also been updated to include this version):
http://www.breezesys.com/downloads/BreezeViewer20100604.zip

alexsiskahn
June 6th, 2010, 03:24 AM
thanks, works great now. I'd love to see a push left to right transition effect or at least a fade in fade out in the next version.

Chris Breeze
June 7th, 2010, 07:42 AM
The slideshow in BreezeBrowser Pro has an number of different transitions including fade, dissolve and left to right and top to bottom wipes.

alexsiskahn
June 8th, 2010, 05:50 AM
true, but I don't see how to make it display the latest image first. If you somehow combined the two programs that would be killer.

Chris Breeze
June 8th, 2010, 07:46 AM
If you select the option to monitor folder for changes in BBPro's preferences it will automatically add images to the slideshow as they are added to the folder. When the "Play in random order" option is selected in the slideshow and a new image is added to the folder it is displayed next.