PDA

View Full Version : Upside down Preview

obtphoto
June 29th, 2010, 07:33 PM
My preview image is upside down. How can I rotate it to show the right side up before printing? I am running 1.9.1.

Thanks.

alexsiskahn
June 29th, 2010, 09:31 PM
view---> camera orientation

and set to landscape.

obtphoto
June 30th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Thanks. I will try that.

obtphoto
July 6th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Alexsiskahn,

The view | Portrait (90 degree CCW) works when I place the camera sideways. When I have it in the camera in “normal” position, my images are still coming out rotated in preview mode before printing.

Images in the “normal” camera position are always shown sideways regardless of the view selection that I select.

Chris, is there a way or a key combination that I can press to change the orientation of the preview before printing? If there is none, can this be included in the next release?

Thanks,
Obtphoto.

Chris Breeze
July 6th, 2010, 07:58 AM
If you use the custom layout option in the photobooth settings you can rotate the images for printing. Please see this page for examples of different print layouts: http://www.breezesys.com/articles/photobooth4.htm

inabooth
July 6th, 2010, 05:42 PM
change your printer settings to landscape, you will also have to adjust the rest of your settings because now you are using a 6x4 not a 4x6.

obtphoto
July 7th, 2010, 04:20 AM
Thanks all for the input. It works fine if I am only shooting with the camera in one position. My setup allows me to adjust the camera position either sideways or "normal". I guess I will have to define different layouts/profile for for each camera position and change it accordingly.

Regardless of the position of the camera, the printout always comes out right. All I want to change is the way the preview appears on the screen before printing. I will try the different profile and print layout options and see how it turns out.