PDA

View Full Version : Newbee Needs Advice Please...

groucho
July 8th, 2010, 05:58 AM
Bought a nice Laptop with Win 7.

Elo 1537 touch screen

Stealthswitch II

Nikon D-90 w/usb cord

Epson Ink Jet for now (testing) will buy Sony Sub-Dye

1. Want to start doing Green Screen work... Need Special Green Paint or backgrounds?

2. ???? Want to add Money Acceptor Need to know best model to buy for easy programming with this software. Any good ebay grabs out there???

3. Are switches needed other than the touch screen? If so how and where are they used?

3a. Also with touchscreen/money acceptor with trigger/green screen/self-service system do I need to buy some Stealth Slaves for my needs and if so how many and which slave model F1. F4???

4. Guess I need to buy a camera AC adapter as well?

Just need to get started and want to know what goddies I need for the direction I am going. Thanks Very Much!!! I know this is a lot so no need to address all.

alexsiskahn
July 9th, 2010, 01:54 AM
1. Want to start doing Green Screen work... Need Special Green Paint or backgrounds?NO JUST A NEON GREEN FABRIC OR PAINT, NO SPECIAL COLOR NEEDED.

2. ???? Want to add Money Acceptor Need to know best model to buy for easy programming with this software. Any good ebay grabs out there??? IF ALL YOU WANT IS A $1 CHARGE USE THE COICO BA30B. IT WILL ONLY ALLOW A $1 CHARGE THOUGH. OTHER THAN THAT FIGGURE ON PAYING $500 FOR ONE THAT CAN READ THE NEW $5 BILLS.

3. Are switches needed other than the touch screen? If so how and where are they used?IF YOU HAVE TOUCH SCREEN YOU WOULD NEED TO WRITE CODE TO ACTIVATE BILL ACCEPTOR, OTHER WISE SEE THE FORUM ON HOW TO WRITE SCRIPT FOR BA30B.

3a. Also with touchscreen/money acceptor with trigger/green screen/self-service system do I need to buy some Stealth Slaves for my needs and if so how many and which slave model F1. F4??? READ FORUM AND POST ABOUT THIS.

4. Guess I need to buy a camera AC adapter as well? YES

IF YOU WANT A PROGRAM THAT ACTUALLY CAN ACCUMULATE BILLS LIKE 3 ONE DOLLAR BILLS AND THEN ACTIVATE THE BOOTH FIGGURE ABOUT $900 TO PAY A PROGRAMMER TO GET THAT DONE. THAT IS WHAT I DID BUT I STILL NEED TO INTERFACE TO PSREMOTE.

groucho
July 9th, 2010, 05:08 AM
I take it you don't use a TS? What Bill Acceptor are you working with and did you bypass script and get programmer? And what will be involved in the interface to REMOTE. Thanks again for the great help.

lbaird
July 9th, 2010, 03:18 PM
WOW! $900.00, I'll do it for a lot less and you can set it for any number of $1.00 dollar bills.

groucho
July 13th, 2010, 05:54 AM
Sounds good! What model bill taker do you work with so I can get ready. Ebay or new???

groucho
July 13th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Any opinions on desired size for booth. My thoughts are 34.5" wide maybe a little less to fit in standard 3' entry door and about 6' 4" to fit a 6' 8" doorway header and about 6' long. Also curious about camera, subject and (green)background distance. Lens focal length or Zoom??? Thanks guys for the great help. Bought plywood and 2x4's for floor build so I'm getting ready to start the build of my first booth.