PDA

View Full Version : Green Screen Shooting

directsound
July 13th, 2010, 05:50 AM
What happens after Aug. with the software what if I want to still shoot green screen, can we buy the add on or is it going to be a added feture?

thanks
DJ Mikey Mike

Chris Breeze
July 13th, 2010, 07:27 AM
I will release DSLR Remote Pro for Windows v2.0 and NKRemote v2.0 before the end of August (probably on Wednesday, 25th August) and these will include the green screen shooting. If you bought the software less than a year before the release date (or buy a full copy now) then you will be able to upgrade for free otherwise you will need to purchase an upgrade.

Please note that the price of a full license and upgrades will be going up on 1st September so if you're thinking about buying a license or upgrading it's worth doing it before the end of August.

directsound
July 13th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Great thank you for the quick responce also why does it expire in Aug do we need to redownload it after the first install or just reactivate it?

DJ Mikey Mike

Chris Breeze
July 14th, 2010, 07:14 AM
It expires at the end of August because it is a beta test version not a full release. I don't want to have old beta versions still being used indefinitely because if there are any design changes in the full release it will cause confusion and support problems. So far there haven't been any significant problems reported with the beta and so the full release will be virtually identical to the beta.

You will need to download and install the full release if you want to continue using it after the end of August.

directsound
July 14th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Great thank you!!! I just wasnt sure how it worked or why

ty

DJ Mikey Mike