PDA

View Full Version : facebook tagging via EOS template software and Breezebrowser

alexsiskahn
November 18th, 2010, 03:28 PM
maybe this question is better suited in the breezebrowser forum, but is anyone using a facebook tagging system with breezebrowser generated HTML pages so while people are browsing their galleries they can easily upload their pics to their facebook page?

what facebooking software r u using to accomplish this?

alexsiskahn
November 18th, 2010, 03:32 PM
this is different than emailing all the photos to one account.
I want individuals to be able to link specific fotos to their facebook account with out having to go through the pain in the butt process of download and reuploading images.

inabooth
November 18th, 2010, 04:14 PM
I upload pictures to facebook so they can become a fan and tag themselves.

stillmation
November 18th, 2010, 07:07 PM
I upload pictures to facebook so they can become a fan and tag themselves.

are you using the hotfolder software to do this directly at the event?
I have a potential long term leaser who'd like this so I'm weighing up the options.

ScottHack
November 18th, 2010, 09:29 PM
I've partnered with a programmer actually to write something up. It will run on a second computer or station and will let people see the last 4-8 sessions that were taken in the booth and either email the photo to them directly (with a water mark) or if they enter in their Facebook username and password it will upload the images to their account directly.

alexsiskahn
November 18th, 2010, 11:27 PM
sounds good,
I'm sure it would be easy to integrate the EOS templates /Breezebrowser with some sort of facebook tagging. I see it all over the web the coding has got to be pretty well done. that way people can buy or just browse without having to go to multiple photo galleries.

inabooth
November 19th, 2010, 04:44 AM
are you using the hotfolder software to do this directly at the event?
I have a potential long term leaser who'd like this so I'm weighing up the options.

No, just because facebook does not have any way to email the pics to a "Fan Page", just to a personal page. I upload all the pics on Mondays. You could do the same with a permanant photobooth, you would just have to remote in to it.

RoyceH
November 22nd, 2010, 06:47 PM
Did you just want a share button so people could easily share the photo? If so, that would be very easy to do.

http://developers.facebook.com/docs/share

Easy as adding some javascript code to the template. It will automatically default to the URL of the page.