PDA

View Full Version : Manual avalable for download?

ErosP
April 14th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Hi again...

Looks like I made a boo boo in my last attempt at a posting so here I go again... is there a complete PDF manual available for download on PSRemote so that I can have a look and decide whether or not PSRemote is the product I'm looking for? I don't quite have the time to download and install the software to try things out. I simply need to have a good read to see if this software is *the* solution for my need. I want to use PSR to try and capture a series of hi-resolution images that I can string together later on to create time lapse movies in high definition (ie sunrise/sunset in 60 seconds). When using a Canon A75, do I have complete control over the enture camera settings (particularly the zoom lens), or am I limited to strictly controlling shutter and aperture speeds?

BTW any chance of releasing PSR type software for other makes of cameras (ie Nikon or Minolta) anytime soon?

Cheers,
Eros

Chris Breeze
April 14th, 2005, 10:21 AM
You can read the help files online here: http://www.breezesys.com/PSRemote/help/PSRemote.htm

PSRemote allows you control virtually all the camera settings including zoom. The only significant omission is manual focus control (this is a limitation of the camera and Canon libraries), but you can use AF lock. PSRemote also has a time lapse function to take pictures at given intervals.

There are no plans to support other makes of camera at the moment. The libraries to control the camera are specific to each manufacturer.

ErosP
April 14th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Thank you Chris for the reply! My questions have been answered... I'll keep you posted on my project once it gets underway.

Kind regards,
Eros