PDA

View Full Version : Video booth feature request

neilneilb
January 26th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Hello Chris,

It would be nice if there was an option to have the video start recording 2 or 3 sec before the countdown actually finished and to continue recording a few seconds past the end. To the user it would appear that they still had a few seconds before recording started. This would allow some flexibilty when editing video such as putting transitions between clips. By going a few seconds past the recording countdown would eliminate some of the (cut off in mid sentence clips). Not sure how hard this would be, just a thought. Would anyone else like this option?

PhotoJames
January 26th, 2011, 06:04 PM
I'm not using video in my booth, but the next build definitely will and this sounds like a great idea. I hadn't thought about it until you mentioned it.

Rick
January 26th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Good shout!

Brian Peterson
January 27th, 2011, 01:03 AM
As a video editor, yes this is very important. Please implement this feature!

Chris Breeze
January 28th, 2011, 09:53 AM
It's an interesting suggestion. I won't be able to do anything for the next release which will be available next week, but I will give it some thought.

neilneilb
February 8th, 2011, 01:42 PM
It's an interesting suggestion. I won't be able to do anything for the next release which will be available next week, but I will give it some thought.

Thanks Chris,

I'm sure this would be useful to anyone using video mode. Look forward to hearing if this will be an option in a future release.