PDA

View Full Version : Remote Pro video mode????

Tim Scharbius
January 27th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Very confused on video mode..?? Where is the folder to put the video screen skins in?

alexsiskahn
January 27th, 2011, 09:27 PM
C:\Program Files\BreezeSys\DSLR\PhotoboothImages

is the default location.

but you can change it to whereever you want under pb settings.
the help menu is very useful I'd suggest looking it over to help you out.

Tim Scharbius
January 27th, 2011, 09:32 PM
I have all my photobooth skins in there, but where do you find what to name the video skins??

Tim Scharbius
January 27th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Found the names for the video screen skins.

Where do I find the script to change it so is always resets back to photobooth mode after the video button is selected and video is shot??

neilneilb
January 28th, 2011, 12:02 AM
You can download the scripts by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page. http://www.breezesys.com/articles/photobooth6.htm

Tim Scharbius
January 28th, 2011, 03:11 AM
I have looked at all those scripts.....I dont see one that relates to defaulting the screen back to photobooth mode after a video is taken....???..... Also where do I find the config file or the spot to alter the script...???...!!!

Chris Breeze
January 28th, 2011, 09:58 AM
There isn't a script to switch back to stills photo booth mode after capturing video but it wouldn't be hard to adapt the photobooth_reset_settings.ahk script to do this. The script would need to detect the transition from the video_playback.jpg to video_ready.jpg screen and then send Ctrl+P to switch to stills photo booth mode.