PDA

View Full Version : PS Remote freezes w/breezebrowserpro

miker1267
September 26th, 2011, 10:28 PM
I am running PSRemote with breezebrowserpro. Last night at a wedding the system kept freezing up on the "ready" screen. I have button software for b&w or color prints. The screen would freeze on the "ready" or button screen where when I pushed a button nothing happened. I tried to close PSRemote and restart it to no avail. I restarted the computer and it did not work. I eventually had to turn the computer off and let it set for a few seconds before I rebooted it. The system would then work for about 5-6 sessions and then freeze up again. This occurred about 4 times. I eventually turned off the external monitor and breezebrowserpro and did not have the problem again (but had very few sessions afterwards). Can you enlighten me as to whether breezebowserpro is causing this freezeup or what a solution may be? It was quite embarrassing. Although this may be a stupid question can you tell me how to properly exit breezebrowserpro? I tried to right click the screen and no options there. No buttons on top right of screen. I tried clicking the item on the menu (bottom) bar and no options there. I end up using ctrl-alt-delete and end task. Thanks for any help.

Chris Breeze
September 27th, 2011, 10:05 AM
I think it is far more likely that the problem is hardware related e.g. power supply issues, USB cables, faulty or overheating camera, USB port problems on the computer.