PDA

View Full Version : Green Screen and Reprints

apples
October 17th, 2011, 11:47 PM
I seem to remember this being discussed before, but couldn't find the thread - maybe it was on PBT?

Anyways. When using greenscreen and hitting our touchscreen 'reprint' the resulting print has the actual green screen behind and not the 'jpg image'. Also in the 'prints' folder the original print (with the jpg behind) is replaced with the new 'print' with the actual green behind.

Using 2.2.3.1

I'm quite sure at an event in early Sept, on an older version of the software, I hit the 'reprint' a few times at an event and the print was as expected.

Chris Breeze
October 18th, 2011, 09:03 AM
I've just tested this on my system using the latest version, DSLR Remote Pro for Windows v2.3, and it appears to be working correctly. Please check that none of the settings have changed when reprinting as the software uses the current settings not the settings that were active when the photos were taken. You could have problems if you have set up a default profile with green screen disabled as this will result in reprints with green screen disabled.

apples
October 19th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Hi Chris,

Just downloaded new update 2.3. Didn't get the problem, so we'll never really know why - in the profiles it was pointing to profile2 (which was blank), I've moved it to 'none'.

But bit confused by your last sentence. So if I have a profile saved (not when greenscreen being used), then open that profile/file, go to 'fullscreen photobooth mode' and use like that - all reprints will just show the green cloth ? So what I need to do, is open profile, go to PB mode, select GS, ESC, save profile - then go back int PB mode - then reprints will have GS effect ?

Hope you understand that . . .

In PB settings 90% of the time I only have 1 profile running for each event,

Chris Breeze
October 21st, 2011, 10:58 AM
The saved settings include whether or not green screen is enabled and so if you load a different profile between taking the photos and reprinting them the reprints will only be green screened if this is enabled in the new profile.