PDA

View Full Version : Processing Screen Timeout?

anders
November 2nd, 2011, 07:22 PM
Hi,

I am in the middle of creating the voice prompts for my booth and so far have managed all the steps apart from the processing screen, at the moment the audio file plays 3/4 through but then the screen ends and resets back to standby.

Does any one know if its possible to change a value how long the processing screen is displayed? kind of like the taking delay of photos?

Thanks in advance
Sam

LorneChesal
November 2nd, 2011, 08:55 PM
Hi,

I am in the middle of creating the voice prompts for my booth and so far have managed all the steps apart from the processing screen, at the moment the audio file plays 3/4 through but then the screen ends and resets back to standby.

Does any one know if its possible to change a value how long the processing screen is displayed? kind of like the taking delay of photos?

Thanks in advance
Sam
there is a setting called "minimum duration before closing 'processing screen' (secs)" that may be your answer. It's on the DISPLAY tab.

http://www.breezesys.com/Webcam/help/displaysettings.gif

I think if it's blank the default is simply the print queue time, so when the printer spool is finished the screen ends. Try setting that for a bit longer than your voice prompt.