PDA

View Full Version : NKRemote Greenscreen Background problem

rwhite
December 8th, 2011, 04:25 PM
I have been using the PSRemote for the past year and loved the way Chris had the background feature using the selection in the greenscreen popup. I have recently upgraded my camera gear to a Nikon D5000 and am using the NKRemote. The difference between the PSRemote and the NKRemote is that you do not have the option of selecting the background in the greenscreen popup menu. You have to have rename your background file to greenscreen_background.jpg and place it in the folder. This is a delay in time for me when I am shooting and doing a Fake Magazine style shoot. Everytime a guest requests a different background I have alot more things to do to make it happen.

I have not used AHK but is that an option to fix this problem or hopefully it will be changed in a new updated version of NKRemote even though I may not be able to wait for it to happen.

Chris, I accidently posted this thread in another forum, sorry.

Chris Breeze
December 9th, 2011, 08:17 AM
The latest version of PSRemote works this way too. The reasoning behind it is to allow profiles to be used to switch to different photobooth images folders each of which can contain different greenscreen background images. This means you could have a main "menu" profile with live view disabled and a list of different profiles each associated with different photobooth image folders and greenscreen backgrounds.

rwhite
December 9th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Thanks Chris

I just tried the profile settings and it worked perfectly. Thanks again.

Bob