PDA

View Full Version : Video booth/ photo booth touchscreen options

apples
December 9th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Hi,

I've done many video/photo booth events, but have always just given the choice of colour photos and video - using the touchscreen functions 'select photobooth and start' and 'select video booth and start'.

Tonight we are doing an event where we also want to give the choice of b/w photos - what touchscreen functions should I utilise? I've tried 'B&w photobooth start' with 'colour photobooth start' etc - but it never works (after a video session). After doing a video session it needs shifting into photobooth mode hence why the 'select photobooth and start' always worked, but how to get it to take b/w photos immediately?

Anyone can give quick guidance, much appreciated - thanks.

Chris Breeze
December 9th, 2011, 12:24 PM
You could use a default profile to set the booth back to stills photobooth mode after each sequence and then offer options for color stills, B&W stills or video.

apples
December 9th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Hi Chris,

I used AHK before you responded, and it worked (reset).

I'll bear the profile option in mind at another stage.

thanks for getting back

mikedavis
January 2nd, 2012, 03:12 AM
I would like to know how this is done. I do color photo, b&w, and video on nikon dslr. Currently I have to toggle back to photo mode, how can I make it automatically return to photo mode

You could use a default profile to set the booth back to stills photobooth mode after each sequence and then offer options for color stills, B&W stills or video.

Chris Breeze
January 2nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
You can do this by saving the settings to file using the "Save..." button then click on the "Profiles..." button, assign the saved settings to profile 1 and define this as the default profile.