PDA

View Full Version : Problems with switching from photobooth to videobooth mode

Jasper Lensselink
January 13th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Hey there,

I would like to use DSLR remote pro to convert our photobooth into a videobooth.
I've been reading the articles on 'how to switch', however I can't solve it.

I've been running the autohotkey script before starting DSLR and I've been running the videobooth sucessfully. However, I would like to switch from one to the other by CTR+P and CTR+V.

Anybody some tips?
Jasper

Chris Breeze
January 14th, 2012, 08:26 AM
You should be able to type Ctrl+P to switch to stills mode and Ctrl+V to switch to video. If that doesn't work but other keyboard shortcuts do then maybe the AutoHotKey script is intercepting Ctrl+P/Ctrl+V or is automatically switching the booth back to video mode whenever you select still mode. Please try running the booth without the AutoHotKey script and then if the keyboard shortcuts work it means that something in the script is causing the problem.

apples
January 14th, 2012, 12:47 PM
You don't need to use AHK to use the video option. Just have it starting in video mode, have one touchscreen action for 'colour photobooth, and start' (or similar) an another button for 'video, start video' (again or similar - look in the actions tab, you will see which I mean)- you then need 2 ready screens jpgs in your file; ready.jpg and video_ready.jpg

I ran the booth taking colour photos and video option for about 9-months before I started using AHK. I only introduced AHK so that I could also have b/w photos.