PDA

View Full Version : video booth mode will not return to photo booth mode after accept/reject video

mikedavis
January 16th, 2012, 08:47 PM
I followed these steps to the tee but after doing a video and given the option to accept or reject the video clip it will not reload to profile 1 (standby). Color photo, B&W photo return to standby just fine. Any ideas? Also I want to avoid ahk because I want to use the same settings on my mac also.

You could do this by saving five sets of settings and profiles:

Profile 1: standby.xml
Photobooth images folder "...\standby"
Live view disabled, "Startup in video booth mode when selecting full screen photobooth" unchecked
Touchscreen action to select profile 2 (menu)

Profile 2: menu.xml
Photobooth images folder "...\menu"
Live view enabled, "Startup in video booth mode when selecting full screen photobooth" unchecked
Touchscreen actions to select profile 3 (color) , profile 4 (B&W) and profile 5 (video) and maybe one to select profile 1 to go back to standby

Profile 3: color.xml
Photobooth images folder "...\booth"
Live view enabled, "Print photos in color", "Startup in video booth mode when selecting full screen photobooth" unchecked
Touchscreen actions to select profile 2 (return to menu) and to start the shooting sequence

Profile 4: bw.xml
Live view enabled, "Print photos in B&W", "Startup in video booth mode when selecting full screen photobooth" unchecked
Touchscreen actions to select profile 2 (return to menu) and to start the shooting sequence.

Profile 5: video.xml
Live view enabled, "Startup in video booth mode when selecting full screen photobooth" selected
Touchscreen actions to select profile 2 (return to menu) and to start the shooting sequence. You could also add actions for replay and accept/reject.

The ready.jpg screen in the "...\standby" photobooth images folder would show a welcome screen
The ready.jpg screen in the "...\menu" photobooth images folder would show the three shooting options
The "...\booth" photobooth images folder can contain the ready screens for the three shooting options:
ready_c.jpg for color, ready_b.jpg for B&W and video_ready.jpg for video

Finally set profile 1 as the default profile so that the booth returns to this after each shooting sequence.

mikedavis
January 16th, 2012, 09:37 PM
If you press accept video it returns to the standby screen but the live view is displayed, if you press reject video I get a blank screen with not text on it and I need to press escape?

neilneilb
January 16th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Not sure if it will help but try disabling video mode for profile 1 and resave it.