PDA

View Full Version : How to remove live view on the Ready.jpg screen using PSREMOTE

rwhite
January 27th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Is there a way to hide live view while the the booth is sitting on the READY screen waiting for the new guest. Sometimes there is quite a gap between photo booth sessions and would love to have the live view not on.
Also the way my booth is setup I use 5 arcade buttons and a stealth switch for the guests to make there photo strip choice by pressing one of the buttons. My READY screen prompts them to do that and I would love for the LIVE VIEW to not be displayed until the TAKING screens are displayed.

I have searched AHK and haven't found a script persay for this and also am not a wiz with AHK so if I have to write a script I will be needing some assistance.

rwhite
January 30th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Still hoping that someone else has figured out a away to disable the live view on the ready.jpg screen. If you have please let me know how it is done.

Bob

PhotoJames
January 30th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Can't you just turn it off for profile1? I use profile1 for my main ready screen where the guests choose the print option. Print options are profile2, profile3, etc.

rwhite
January 30th, 2012, 11:58 PM
I have used profile 1 - 8 before but I think the profiles still use the ready.jpg screen. I could be wrong but I think thats the way it works.

PhotoJames
January 31st, 2012, 03:09 AM
Each profile uses it's own ready.jpg.

RTFD:rolleyes:

Chris Breeze
January 31st, 2012, 10:46 AM
One option is to use standby mode when the booth is idle. This displays the welcome.jpg screen and live view is disabled. You can select standby mode by pressing F6 and return to the ready.jpg screen by pressing F6 again.

rwhite
February 13th, 2012, 03:35 PM
F6 does not seem to work in PSRemote. I have tried several times and it does not go into standby mode.

Chris Breeze
February 14th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Are you using an old version of PSRemote? Standby mode was added in PSRemote v2.1.2, released on 3rd August 2011.