PDA

View Full Version : Using touchscreen keyboard

nanahuatzin
February 6th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Hello

Probably it´s somewhere in the manual but...

I want to use the videoboth, with the touchscreen keyboard so the user leaves his name, title and company. I do not need his e-mail.
The boot will be used to record testimonials.

How should I set this.. so far i have not being able to use the keyboard in videobooth mode...

¿Where i can find this info?

Thanks

LorneChesal
February 7th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Hello

Probably it´s somewhere in the manual but...

I want to use the videoboth, with the touchscreen keyboard so the user leaves his name, title and company. I do not need his e-mail.
The boot will be used to record testimonials.

How should I set this.. so far i have not being able to use the keyboard in videobooth mode...

¿Where i can find this info?

Thanks

yep... it's in there.

http://www.breezesys.com/Webcam/help/index.html This is for webcam, but I think the setups are all the same) Check the section marked Touchscreen Keyboard

nanahuatzin
February 7th, 2012, 04:27 AM
Hello..

thanks I found it, i need to use .. etc, up to 10.

Por favor escriba su nombre :

But my problem now is that seems i can not use the touchscreen keyboard in videbooth mode, only in photobooth...

Unless i am missing something... :(

Chris Breeze
February 7th, 2012, 09:04 AM
The touchscreen keyboard option is only available in stills photo booth mode at the moment.

nanahuatzin
February 7th, 2012, 09:13 AM
The touchscreen keyboard option is only available in stills photo booth mode at the moment.

So i have noticed :(

But i have an idea..

I can start photo:
take a quick photo, then use the touchscreen keyboard, and then put a button to switch to video mode and capture the video...

but then.. how i can i return automatically to photo mode?... (son the used does not get confused)

Any idea?