PDA

View Full Version : play sound in videobooth

nanahuatzin
February 6th, 2012, 06:39 PM
I want the booth to play a voice message inviting to use the booth, and touch the screen.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Javier Delgado

nanahuatzin
February 7th, 2012, 12:25 AM
I just found it!!!

To do this simply copy the wav file into the photo booth images folder and give it the same name as the screen e.g. to play a sound when the ready.jpg image is displayed the sound file should be named ready.wav. The sound file will be played until either it reaches the end or another sound file is placed in which case the new sound file is played instead.

I case someoen else needs it

LorneChesal
February 7th, 2012, 12:32 AM
I want the booth to play a voice message inviting to use the booth, and touch the screen.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Javier Delgado

from the help files > http://www.breezesys.com/articles/photobooth2.htm

Playing sounds

Windows wav sound files can be played at the same time as each of the screen images are displayed to the user. To do this simply copy the wav file into the photo booth images folder and give it the same name as the screen e.g. to play a sound when the ready.jpg image is displayed the sound file should be named ready.wav. The sound file will be played until either it reaches the end or another sound file is placed in which case the new sound file is played instead. This means you can have a long ready.wav sound file that repeatedly plays a welcome message and instructions and then have a 1.wav sound file that is played when the sequence starts. The 1.wav file will stop the playing of the welcome message in the ready.wav file and either be a silent file or say something like "Look at the camera!".

apples
February 7th, 2012, 10:50 PM
I bet you turn them off by the end of the week . . . . . . . . . . . they send you crazy! We've all been there . . . .