PDA

View Full Version : shinko s2145 need help

jamiebodie
March 14th, 2012, 09:43 PM
I can pick up a shinko s2145 at a good price. Has anyone used this printer? Does it work OK in photobooth applications? I know it is heavy but are there other drawbacks? What would be a good price to pay for a printer like this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jamie Bodie

http://www.jlkevents.com

PhotoJames
March 15th, 2012, 10:08 PM
You started your post saying that you could get the printer at a good price and ended it asking what a good price is.

jamiebodie
March 16th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Yep, and you posted a response that did not come anywhere close to answering either question that I asked. Now we are even. Can you help me out by letting me know if this printer will work well with NKremote?

Can anyone help here I am in a bit of a time crunch, I have read that there have been problems with this printer and NKRemote in the past, have these been worked out? Should I steer clear of this printer? Help please.

Jamie

PhotoJames
March 16th, 2012, 08:51 PM
You'd probably get a more helpful response if you phrased it better. Also, you can look on the Breeze site to see the compatible equipment. I've never used shinko, but you might also want to post your question on PBT.

Yep, and you posted a response that did not come anywhere close to answering either question that I asked. Now we are even. Can you help me out by letting me know if this printer will work well with NKremote?

Can anyone help here I am in a bit of a time crunch, I have read that there have been problems with this printer and NKRemote in the past, have these been worked out? Should I steer clear of this printer? Help please.

Jamie

smilelounge
March 25th, 2012, 07:36 AM
I've used that model printer for 2 years (among others). I've never had any problems related to NKRemote (which I also use). My issues with the printer have been mechanical. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES MOVE THE PRINTER WITH THE PAPER & FILM INSIDE!!!! ;-)