PDA

View Full Version : Printers - Using 2 printers

mfphoto
August 15th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Is it possible to have 2 printers running for the same photo booth? I am running a Canon Selphy Printer and would like to run a 2nd one to move things along.

If some one can tell me how, I have my computer tech coming tomorrow to help me with this and some other things.

Thanks

alexsiskahn
August 15th, 2012, 04:52 PM
in the long run if you do more than 15 events a year it is more economical to just buy a faster dye sub pritner.

google windows printer pooling if you just want a short term solution.

mfphoto
August 15th, 2012, 06:34 PM
in the long run if you do more than 15 events a year it is more economical to just buy a faster dye sub pritner.

I am running 3 photo booths, 2 have either a Sony or a DNP printer. The 3rd booth has only been booked 3 times for '12. I will be adding the Flip Book to my services and as soon as I book a rental, I am purchasing the DS40. In the mean time, I am thinking that if I can have 2 of the canon printers running, it would speed things up a little.

google windows printer pooling if you just want a short term solution.
Will check this out. Do you have to have internet access to run Google windows printer pooling?

Chris Breeze
August 16th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Will check this out. Do you have to have internet access to run Google windows printer pooling?

You don't need internet access to use Windows printer pooling. "Google Windows printer pooling" is short for "Use Google to search the internet for instructions on how to use Windows printer pooling".
There are also brief instructions on how to set this up on our website: http://www.breezesys.com/articles/photobooth8.htm#faq6