PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible?

Krazytony
August 18th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Standing outside of the booth during an event, I set the number of prints using a bluetooth keyboard, or stealth foot switch.

The little message on the outside monitor, which is in the lower right hand corner tells me how many prints. Can this message be moved to like the center of the screen so that my wife, who is seated doing her thing with the album can see this message as well? Then she could actually set the number of prints needed...leaving me more time to mingle with the crowd, arrange props, etc.

Thanks

KT

neilneilb
August 20th, 2012, 04:59 AM
I know it's a little reassuring seeing the number of prints displayed after you select but how often is it incorrect? If you have a good connection with your wireless keyboard why can't you just hit ctrl-6 and know that 6 copies will be printed? On the off chance that it doesn't print the correct amount do re-prints.

Chris Breeze
August 21st, 2012, 10:24 AM
The status message displayed in the bottom right hand corner is meant to be discrete so that the operator can see it without it being obvious to users. You can also display a different ready.jpg screen depending on the number of copies selected by adding the number of copies to the filename e.g. ready_1.jpg, ready_2.jpg etc.