PDA

View Full Version : Size of print preview

bkiter1
September 3rd, 2012, 04:20 AM
Hello,

I search on the help files but could not find the info needed.

When the program finish taking the pics, it shows a screen with the print preview image and the print/cancel buttons.

When I use the 6x4 vertical layout it looks ok but when I use the 6x4 horizontal it covers the whole page and goes over the print/cancel buttons.

Where can I change the size of the preview print?

Thank you.

Chris Breeze
September 3rd, 2012, 12:17 PM
You can use the following registry settings to adjust the size and position of the print preview (this is from the Photobooth Setup section of the help file):

"The size and position of the print preview can be set using the following Windows registry DWORD values:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BreezeSystems\DSLRRemot ePro\100\PhotoboothPrintPreviewX
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BreezeSystems\DSLRRemot ePro\100\PhotoboothPrintPreviewY
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BreezeSystems\DSLRRemot ePro\100\PhotoboothPrintPreviewW
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BreezeSystems\DSLRRemot ePro\100\PhotoboothPrintPreviewH"

e.g. set HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BreezeSystems\DSLRRemot ePro\100\PhotoboothPrintPreviewX to 200 to leave a space 200 pixels wide on the left of the screen.

bkiter1
September 3rd, 2012, 03:20 PM
Thank you Chris!

It's working now, 200px left to the screen and 800 width