PDA

View Full Version : Printing Confirmation

Danny123
October 18th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Hi Guys,

does anyone know if it is possible to add the printing confirmation buttons over the top of the image? I am doing a landscape image so the image fills the screen so no where else to put this so the user can press it themselves...

Any help would be great

Dan

Chris Breeze
October 19th, 2012, 06:23 AM
You can use the following values in the Windows registry to adjust the size and position of the print preview:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BreezeSystems\DSLRRemot ePro\100\PhotoboothPrintPreviewX
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BreezeSystems\DSLRRemot ePro\100\PhotoboothPrintPreviewY
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BreezeSystems\DSLRRemot ePro\100\PhotoboothPrintPreviewW
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BreezeSystems\DSLRRemot ePro\100\PhotoboothPrintPreviewH

e.g. set HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BreezeSystems\DSLRRemot ePro\100\PhotoboothPrintPreviewX to 200 to move the preview 200 pixels to the right.

The next release of DSLR Remote Pro for Windows will have a user interface to make it easier to adjust these values.

Danny123
October 23rd, 2012, 01:19 PM
I have looked and thse commands are not there, is this something i am doing wrong? thanks

neilneilb
October 23rd, 2012, 01:35 PM
From the windows start menu type regedit in the search box (windows 7). For windows xp click on run in the start menu and type regedit.

Danny123
October 24th, 2012, 08:36 AM
I have looked and thse commands are not there, is this something i am doing wrong? thanks

Chris Breeze
October 24th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Which software are you running? The registry paths are slightly different for NKRemote, PSRemote and Webcam Photobooth. Please see the relevant help files for details.

Danny123
October 24th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Its DSLR Version 2.3 for Windows...

Chris Breeze
October 25th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Its DSLR Version 2.3 for Windows...

This was added in v2.4 and so you will need to upgrade to a newer version to use it. I'll be releasing v2.5 later today or tomorrow and this has a user interface for adjusting the settings.