" or some such deal. Thing is, I need to reference BB Pro @variables@ inside the included files. -- Mitch">

Including files during HTML generation [Archive] - Breeze Systems' Support Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Including files during HTML generation

MitchInOmaha
May 25th, 2005, 06:59 PM
In BB Pro's templates, is it possible to include other files during HTML generation? For things like basic header and footer stuff, I'd like to create separate files so I have only a single place to make updates. More specifically I'm using the templates to add multiple PayPal
s to my HTML, and would like to separate each form into a separate file and just "" or some such deal. Thing is, I need to reference BB Pro @variables@ inside the included files.

-- Mitch

Chris Breeze
May 26th, 2005, 07:24 AM
Any additional, non-template files in the template directory are copied to the the HTML output directory, but these won't have the token substitution applied.

What you could do is name your include file index2_template.htm, fullsize2_template.htm, index3_template.htm or fullsize3_template.htm and it will have the token substitution applied. Use one of the spare index files if you want a single include file for the whole gallery or use a spare fullsize file if you want one per image.