PDA

View Full Version : Ranking on Slideshow

jrsforums
May 27th, 2005, 04:33 AM
Chris, can ranking be added to the slideshow? That is....show ranking as well as creating rankings while viewing....just as you can do with tags.

Thanks....JOHN

Chris Breeze
May 27th, 2005, 07:36 AM
You can display the ranking by adding @ranking@ to the slideshow caption. I think this is a more flexible way of doing it than adding something similar to the tag display.

jrsforums
May 27th, 2005, 09:07 AM
OK. Got that. Now, can the rankings be changed while viewing the slideshow, as the tags can? I could not seem to do that.

keff
May 27th, 2005, 09:17 PM
OK. Got that. Now, can the rankings be changed while viewing the slideshow, as the tags can? I could not seem to do that.

Have you read the help file? The answers are easy to find.

Steve

jrsforums
May 29th, 2005, 01:30 AM
You are correct, I should have read more fully/carefully. I was trying Ctrl+"number" which is how the thumbnail rankings are set. When this didn't work....anyway sorry.

On add'l question on slideshows...and I have read and searched. I cannot figure out how to delete directly. Is it possible as it is from the thumbnails?

keff
May 29th, 2005, 08:37 AM
I do not believe it is possible, but even if it where, I would advise against it, especially when auto scrolling. Your best bet is probably to tag your images, and then delete later. It gives you a chance to review later.

Steve