PDA

View Full Version : Install help - plz

ericj
June 20th, 2005, 12:23 PM
I have downloaded the trial version of Download Pro v1.6.2 and trying to install on a clean install of WinXP sp2, but near the end of installation I get the following message:
Cannot register "C:\Program Files\BreezeSys\Download Pro\PolyImagePro.dll" :confused:

Please help me resolve this issue, as I really would like to purchase and use Download Pro.

Thanks in advance

ericj

Chris Breeze
June 21st, 2005, 06:08 AM
The only thing I can suggest is rebooting Windows then logging in to an account with administrator privileges and installing Downloader Pro before running any other programs.
Downloader Pro only uses PolyImagePro.dll to display thumbnails when you double click on an image and everything else should work even though it failed to register the DLL. DLPro attempts to register PolyImagePro each time it is run and it finds it isn't registered or an older version is registered.

ericj
June 22nd, 2005, 02:20 AM
Thanks for the advice Chris - I tried creating a new user account with admin privileges but it didn't work. Since I just got thru re-installing windows xp and still haven't finished loading everything, I will try re-installing windows again :rolleyes:

Thanks again for trying to help