PDA

View Full Version : HTML generation

Chris Lax
January 22nd, 2005, 09:58 PM
Hi
I'm going to be using Downloader pro and Breezebrowser to create HTML pages for display on viewing stations at events. I want to have multiple galleries created so that customers can easily find their images, unfortuantely it seems that this is not possible from within breezebrowser.
Does anyone know of a way to achieve this without having to create the index page manually (I don't have a clue about creating web pages).

Thanks

Chris

Graham Taylor
January 24th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Hi Chris
I am new to this forum so forgive me if I state the obvious. In answer to your question I use Peter Bergers EOS system within Breezebrowser. Together they generate an index page with galleries (or any style you choose).I use this for my website but cannot see any reason why it cannot be used off line for you.Only takes a couple of minutes and you can print off an order form through the checkout page if you wish.

Hope this helps.
Graham

Chris Lax
January 24th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the reply Graham,
Do you know if it is possible to produce the web pages without the payment elements using the EOS template you mentioned.

Thanks
Chris

Graham Taylor
January 25th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Hi Chris
Yes shouldnt be to difficult, once you have selected your prefered template you can disable all types of functions in the settings.If any problems Peter is very quick in replying.Maybe if you emailed him first he could give you all the answers before you comit yourself. His website is:
http://www.peterberger.at/articles/index_e.html
Regards
Graham

Chris Lax
January 25th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the help Graham, I'm going to do as you suggest and contact Peter Berger before purchasing the EOS templates.

Cheers
Chris