PDA

View Full Version : Downloader Pro - Installed but doesn't run

PhotoNut
June 20th, 2005, 07:55 PM
I've downloaded "Downloader Pro" form all 3 sights. I've removed and reinstalled it each time and turned off the computer each time.

The Logo window comes up and then just fades off but the next screen doesn't come up. There is nothing in my probram bar at the bottem that shows it's up and running. It just fades away.

I have Purchased the package "BreezeBrowserPro & Downloader Pro" at the same time. Is this "Downloader Pro" a different version than the stand alone version? I wouldn't think so...

I did have a problem with BreezeBrowserPro Beta 3 loading but that's working fine now.

Thanks
PhotoNut

Chris Breeze
June 21st, 2005, 06:16 AM
Downloader Pro uses the same installer and software protection system as BreezeBrowser Pro and so if you're having similar problems installing it as you had with BreezeBrowser Pro it's probably caused by the same thing. The most likely causes are the download was incomplete or the install went wrong e.g. due to anti-virus or other software on your system is somehow interfering with the installation process.

PhotoNut
June 21st, 2005, 09:44 AM
Well this time I deleated all the previous downloads and then shut down the computer. After rebooting I then went to the first download site and everything installed just fine. This time I didn't mess with the anti-virus or pop up blocker software. Chris was right again... Thanks Chris...

Your friendly neighborhood PhotoNut