PDA

View Full Version : Slideshow

eladdlorah100
January 26th, 2005, 12:03 AM
What has happened to my menu that I used to receive when I right clicked in the Slideshow Mode? When I right click it simply goes back to the previous picture. In my old version I used to get a menu that would allow me to change the speed of the slide show or switch to going forward or back by clicking. I am sure it is something I am doing wrong or I have to turn something back on. I am stumped.

eladdlorah100

Chris Breeze
January 26th, 2005, 07:14 AM
I think you have selected two button mouse operation in the slideshow so that clicking the left button moves to the next image and the right butto goes back to the previous image. This option is useful if you're giving a presentation using a wireless mouse. You can turn it off by typing Ctrl+M or you can display the menu by holding down the shift key when you right click.

eladdlorah100
January 30th, 2005, 12:58 AM
Thank You! Just now saw the reply. When I wrote this question I waited for several minutes and did not see my Thread or question appear so I left the website thinking that I did something wrong and that my question did not get online. Tonight I looked and lone behold there was my question and your answer. Shift/Right click works fine. Ctrl M does not. Apparently a program that I downloaded from www.dictionary.com has a short cut Ctrl M that works instead because I get a small window in the center of my screen that says there is nothing to look up.

Thank you again