Thread: Issue with 3.6.1

Default Issue with 3.6.1

Hi Chris, the latest version of the software does not let me save the time under "Delay before taking first photo" & "Delay before taking remaining photo" under the advanced settings tab. I currently have it at 10 sec between shots for both. When I need to change it say to 8 sec, it puts 8 into the box but when you exit it always reverts back to 10 sec. It never did this before. I tried to save and load a profile with 8 sec but again when it reloads, it reverts back to 10 sec.

Thanks

Are you using profiles? It sounds as though a default profile may be set up which is changing the settings each time you select photo booth mode.
    If you're not using profiles the problem might be caused by registry cleaning software undoing your changes or a problem with the Windows registry on the computer.
    There definitely isn't a problem with saving these settings in v3.6.1.

Thanks Chris does this mean I have to now set a profile for everything I change in "Advanced Settings"?

Quote Originally Posted by kaber View Post
    Thanks Chris does this mean I have to now set a profile for everything I change in "Advanced Settings"?
    If you're using a default profile you need to save any changes made in the "Photobooth Settings" dialog to the profile file because it will load the settings from the default profile when you select photo booth mode.