Thread: reactivate PB after inactivity timer with arcade button via stealth switch

Default reactivate PB after inactivity timer with arcade button via stealth switch

Windows 7
    DSLR remote pro 3.6.1
    Two button (color "F3" / b&w "F2") arcade via stealth switch

During events there is often a long period without photobooth activity. I would like to utilize the inactivity timer during these time periods. currently I have to manually send F6 to reactivate booth and I'm look for a way to utilize the existing two arcade buttons to allow users to reactivate booth. The color button currently send F3 and and b&w sends F2 command . Is their a way to use these buttons to send F6 if booth is in standby mode? Thanks John

Quote Originally Posted by jdavies View Post
    Windows 7
    DSLR remote pro 3.6.1
    Two button (color "F3" / b&w "F2") arcade via stealth switch

During events there is often a long period without photobooth activity. I would like to utilize the inactivity timer during these time periods. currently I have to manually send F6 to reactivate booth and I'm look for a way to utilize the existing two arcade buttons to allow users to reactivate booth. The color button currently send F3 and and b&w sends F2 command . Is their a way to use these buttons to send F6 if booth is in standby mode? Thanks John
    You could do it using an AutoHotKey script which looks at which screen is being displayed and sends F6 if it is the welcome screen or F2/F3 if it is the ready screen.

Thank you Chris. In lieu of writing an auto hot key script from scratch, can you recommend any existing similar auto hot key scripts that I could customize/tweak?
    Thanks in advance
    John