• Show Printable Version
    • Subscribe to this Thread…
  • Display
    • Switch to Hybrid Mode
    • Switch to Threaded Mode
    mfphoto
    mfphoto is offlineMember

Default Pages print blank

I was doing a walk through with the Flip Book Booth yesterday. Prior to running the program, I had updated to the new version.
    Did the video, previewed and printed. However, the pages came out blank. When I looked in the file, the individual pictures where fine, but the pages were blank.
    Also can't do CTL+L or CTL+O

Ran the original version on another computer, no problem.

Would like to know what to do, as the original computer is the one I wanted to use to run the booth...more ram, faster processor.

Tried the greenscreen and only got green images, black pages

Under the "Screen Info" window, it says it can't find any of the dissplay files C:\Users\Kari Barchenger\Documents\FlipBookImages This is also the file that I put the green_screen.jpg file in

Assistance needed.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Chris Breeze is offlineAdministrator

Sorry I can't find anything wrong with Ctrl+L and Ctrl+O in v1.3. Both work on my system.

Are you using exactly the same settings on the new computer as the old one? Do the display test page and print test page options show the correct layout with placeholders for the photos?

Please check the green screen background image has the correct filename and is in the folder containing screen and layout images (this is displayed in the main window as "Screen images in:"). The green screen background image needs to be named greenscreen_background.jpg.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote