Thread: Change green screen background between photos in a sequence?

• Show Printable Version
    • Subscribe to this Thread…
  • Display
    • Switch to Hybrid Mode
    • Switch to Threaded Mode
    jayredliner
    jayredliner is offlineMember

Default Change green screen background between photos in a sequence?

Is the following possible with green screen backgrounds:

With a typical four strip, four photo sequence

User takes photo 1 of 4 with a background, a new background is loaded and the user takes the 2nd of 4 etc.. etc.. with a new background being loaded each time after the photo.

I know I can do this individually loading different profiles, but is it possible to change it each time in the sequence without any user input?

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

oeni4711 is offlineMember

Hi!
    Well, according to documentation this should be possible:
    http://www.breezesys.com/DSLRRemoteP...n_shooting.htm

In fullscreen photobooth mode the green screen background and overlay images are loaded from the photobooth images folder. The background image should be named greenscreen_background.jpg and the overlay image should be named greenscreen_overlay.png. Different overlays and backgrounds can be used for each shot by appending the shot number to the filenames e.g.

Shot 1: background filename: greenscreen_background_1.jpg, overlay filename: greenscreen_overlay_1.png
    Shot 2: background filename: greenscreen_background_2.jpg, overlay filename: greenscreen_overlay_2.png
    Shot 3: background filename: greenscreen_background_3.jpg, overlay filename: greenscreen_overlay_3.png
    Shot 4: background filename: greenscreen_background_4.jpg, overlay filename: greenscreen_overlay_4.png

Best regards,

Olly

QuoteOriginally Posted by jayredliner View Post
    Is the following possible with green screen backgrounds:

With a typical four strip, four photo sequence

User takes photo 1 of 4 with a background, a new background is loaded and the user takes the 2nd of 4 etc.. etc.. with a new background being loaded each time after the photo.

I know I can do this individually loading different profiles, but is it possible to change it each time in the sequence without any user input?

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote